Solar carport, shelter protection and power station.
The photovoltaic carport that protect your car while producing energy.
PARK-E, SOLAR CARPORT, has been designed to protect all types of vehicles from the sun and bad weather while producing energy. It is the energy solution that accompanies the development of electric and hybrid vehicles for private and professional uses, while protecting the environment.
A concentrate of technology
- Reduce your electricity bill.
- Become a producer of a part of your energy.
- Become a player in the ecological transition by producing clean, local and inexhaustible electricity and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Protect your vehicles from the sun and bad weather all year round.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Enhance the value of your home and business premises with equipment that provides high added energy value.
- Recover your investment through energy production.
- Adaptable and modular structure depending on the surface to be covered and the number of vehicles to be charged.
- Developp your outdoor space and gain square meters in your home.
Features of PARK-E.
PARK-E is available in different sizes. The special configuration of the roof, with a 7° inclination of the solar panels, allows both the optimization of the photovoltaic production and the most efficient protection of the vehicles.
Minimum height: 2 330 mm et maximum height: 2 966 mm.
NB: Unlimited side assemblies with the 2 parking spaces model.
– FIXATION OF THE PLATE FOR THE CHARGING STATION
– CHARGING STATION.
Optional solar package: photovoltaic modules, micro inverters, cables, connectors, AC switch box and monitoring system for photovoltaic production.
*Standard configuration: framed photovoltaic modules, length: 1755 mm, width: 1038 mm, thickness: 35 mm.
Configurations depending on the carport model:
- PARK-E 1 parking space, compatibility ranges with framed photovoltaic modules with a length: 1725 to 1775 mm, width: 1000 to 1038 mm, thickness: 30 to 45 mm.
- PARK-E > 1 parking space, compatibility ranges with framed photovoltaic modules with a length: 1725 to 1755 mm, width: 1020 to 1038 mm, thickness: 30 to 45 mm.